Spirit Single Hole Cranks
Spirit cranks result from a sophisticated effort to develop the highest possible strength to weight ratio and pedalling performance in a unicycle crank. Spirit single hole cranks are designed for trials, street, road, and flatland riding.
- 7050 Aluminum (similar yield strength but tougher than 7075 Al)
- Over 25% lighter than KH Moment cranks
- Shaped to avoid ankle bone bashing
- Rollo disk compatible (Spirit version) for flatland riding
- Lengths (mm): 110, 127, 137
- Weights: 350 g (110), 388 g (127), 410 g (137)